Prices per night



2023


Villa "Gudelj"

(12 + 2)

01.01.2023 - 30.06.2023

400 €

01.07.2023 - 07.07.2023

500 €

08.07.2023 - 14.07.2023

600 €

15.07.2023 - 18.08.2023

700 €

19.08.2023 - 25.08.2023

600 €

26.08.2023 - 01.09.2023

500 €

02.09.2023 - 31.12.2023

400 €


Calendar 2023
(green=available, red=booked)

May 2023

June 2023

July 2023

August 2023

September 2023

October 2023



Arrival and departure:

Saturday

Check in from 16:00 - Check out not later than 10:00

Price includes:

sojourn tax, swimming pool and sun loungers, recreation room, kayaks & bicycles, bed sheets (1 x on arrival), towels (1 x on arrival: 1 large and 1 small per person, please bring your own beach towels), electricity, water, final cleaning, use of air conditioning, use of washing machine, parking, cot / high chair, Wi-Fi




Deposit:

25% by bank transfer. Remaining 75% not later than 35 days before the arrival date.


Cancellation fee:

from 35 days before the arrival date: 25%, 0 - 34 days before the arrival date: 90%

Pets are not allowed.

Smoking is prohibited in the house.


Because of the quiet neighborhood, only very soft music is allowed outside.

The pool is open from 8:00 to 22:00.


-back to top-